We are really excited to bring you our 2019 Summer Release of Safe Food Pro. We continue to listen to our customers feedback and endeavour to keep building on our rich feature set whilst keeping the software easy (and fun) to use. Our development team are always up for a new challenge and we think they have knocked it out of the park!
Full release notes can be found at: https://support.safefoodpro.co.nz/article/364-safe-food-pro-release-notes-november-2019
Release Version Numbers: Web - v2.1.39 | Android v1.4.8 & ios v1.4.8
- Add and Monitor Training Certificates & Permits
Store First Aid Certificates, Food Safety Certificate, Certificate of Registration or a User's Qualifications
- Bluetooth Temperature Probe Compatibility
Safe Food Pro is compatible with both the Bluetooth TempTest® Blue and RayTemp® Blue Infrared Thermometers
- Conditional Sections
Hide or display a block of questions depending on the answer to a Yes/No Conditional Section Header
- Forcing Decimal Places
You can set your decimal places to 0,1,2 enforcing the decimal to always be shown e.g. if you were using the precision of 1 decimal and your number is 52 then you would type 520 into the keypad
- User Notifications
Get alerts via email or push notification when a temperature goes out of range, your sensors stop reading, or an action note has been left on a form
- Staff Profile shows Completed Quiz
You can now easily view a completed Quiz straight from the Staff member's profile
- Daily or Weekly Form Completion Summary Report
Get a weekly or daily report to see a weekly overview of how many scheduled forms have been completed
- Export Suppliers & Equipment list
Need a list of your Suppliers, Equipment or Staff? You can export this list from your Administration Console
- Verification Report Improvements
View your Form Reports straight from your Verification Report
- Annotate Images from your Device
Make your images clearer by annotating them
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly Form Reminder
An orange dot on the 'Today', 'This week' and 'This month' tabs reminds you that you have forms left to complete
New Answer Types
- Selected Resource | Make your Form link straight to a specific Resource. This answer type is perfect for your staff training forms, visit from pest control form and more.
- No/Yes + Reason | This was highly requested by you guys and now it's here! We already have the Yes/No + Reason, but now you've got both.
- Conditional Sections | Hide or display a block of questions depending on the answer to a Yes/No Conditional Section Header.
- Link to a Completed Form | You can now refer to a previously completed form when completing another form (e.g. You could have a follow-up to a complaint or incident).
Check out the new Monitor Pro temperature sensor features here: Monitoring your Monitor Pro Sensors
- Sensor outage notifications
- Push notifications for temperatures exceeding boundaries
- View sensor outages from the dashboard
- More detailed dashboard graphs
- Bulk Upload improvements | Bulk upload pin number for staff
- Minor Bug Fixes
- Improved Report Loading Speed
- Total value of numeric answers shown in reports
- Improvements to printed Completed Forms Format | We have reduced the amount of space used for each question box, which will condense the size of your report
- Organisation name added to Action Alert Emails | When an action alert email is sent to you, it has the name of your Organisation in the header
- Group Dashboard Improvements | Improvements made to spacing & layout
Wizard Update & Form Changes
We have been busy updating our Forms & Wizard to match MPI's updates. We've added Yes/No + Reason questions & repeating sections to some forms.
We love to hear your feedback and comments. Please make your comments in the form below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org